The Rx Care Assurance Approach
Meetings are held with Rx Care Assurance Member Pharmacies to review their capabilities, pharmacy services and other topics that could include…
- Goals and objectives
- Service Area
- Billing and documentation
- Services Offered
- Types of facilities serviced
- Delivery cut-off times
- Med-pass systems employed
Rx Care Assurance develops customized profiles for each pharmacy based on capabilities, offerings and growth plans.
Rx Care Assurance conducts a needs assessment meeting with each facility to determine the pharmacy services needed. That meeting may include discussions on…
- Goals and objectives
- Resident care imperatives
- Operational needs
- Med-pass system preferences
From the meeting, Rx Care Assurance develops a requirements overview for the facility.
Rx Care Assurance then analyzes the facility’s requirements and matches it to the capability profiles from Member Pharmacies.
- Pharmacies are selected based on their capabilities and how they align with the needs of the facility. This could range from their medication management systems to their long term care capabilities.
Rx Care Assurance presents a Pharmacy Review Package to the facility.
- • The facility reviews profiles of pharmacies whose pharmacy services and capabilities most closely match the requirements of the facility.
- The facility then selects pharmacies for face-to-face meetings.
Rx Care Assurance arranges and participates in the meetings with the Member Pharmacy and the facility.
- Rx Care Assurance provides additional information to the facility as needed during the meeting phase and keeps pharmacies informed.
- These meetings continue until the care facility selects an Rx Care Assurance Member Pharmacy.
Rx Care Assurance, together with the Member Pharmacy, manages the conversion of the care facility.
Rx Care Assurance implements and administers an ongoing Account Management Program that includes:
- Enhanced quality assurance which begins on start date and runs perpetually as part of our account management program
- Detailed phone interviews with facilities, in-depth surveys, personal visits from our team and dedicated support at our corporate offices
- We will report all information received back to our Member Pharmacy
- Account Management is an integral part in assuring that our Member Pharmacies maintain superior business relationships with their facilities.